Experiencing burning sensation during urination. Used Canesten Combi. Noticed yellow discharge. Suggest

I have been experiencing burning when I urinate for the past couple months. I had my urine tested - dip stick three times as well as sent to the lab and I am always being told it is normal..no actions needed. I had anti biotics then thrush then used Canesten Combi and it is back. The burning I mean . I also notice a yellow discharge
Mon, 20 May 2013
Hi and thanks for the query,
Painful urination is indicative of a urogenital infection. Considering the fact that it has been going on for months requires a more in depth evaluation and management. It might be necessary to do a urine analaysis and culture, a urethral swab to examine the discharge, culture and do anti biotic sensitivity tests. Persistence of the symptoms could be due to resistance. Common organisms usually associated in chronic urethritis are Chlamydia, Gonocci, Trichomonas Vaginal, Mycoplasma, Candida and others rarer organisms. the tests cited above, including Syphillis serology could be useful for a start. considering doing an HIV test and testing for Hepatitis B also could be a good idea. Advising your partner, in case you have had unprotected sexual relations with her to seek medical advice might also be a good idea.
Thanks and best regards,
Luchuo, MD/
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Packriswamy Sambangi's  Response
Burning urination or painful urination is also reffered to as Dysuria. Burning sensation with urination can be caused by infectious and non-infectious conditions, but is most commonly due to bacterial infection of the urinary tract affecting the bladder.
Yellow and bloody vaginal discharge are two of the possible symptoms of the STD, chlamydia and gonorrhea. Women who experience gonorrhea may also experience a painful or burning sensation when urinating and bleeding between menstrual periods.
Many women recognize the symptoms of gonorrhea and chlamydia or may even mistake them for other vaginal infections, such as a yeast infection. It is important to treat with proper medication or it can cause pelvic inflammatory disease.
Ayurveda treatment,
Vanga bhasmam , chandanasavam ,shatavari lehyam and gandhak rasayanam are more useful medicines to treating your complaints.