What is Gonorrhea?
Gonorrhea is a sexually transmitted bacterial infection that tends to attack the mucous membranes of the body. It is caused by the growth and proliferation of the bacteria Neisseria gonorrhoeae. The disease can survive in the eye, rectum, mouth, penis, throat, or vagina. This means that it can be transmitted through any variety of sexual contact.
Questions and answers on "Gonorrhea"
Health resources related to Gonorrhea
- Gonorrhea only single tonsil
- How long gonorrhea go on own
- Does doxycycline treat gonorrhea
- Gonorrhea makes u urinate alot
- Gonorrhea gram positive or negative
- Can you get gonorrhea from oral
- Bad smelling penis is it gonorrhea
- Inoflox can cure gonorrhea
- Citralka syrup for gonorrhea
- After treatment for gonorrhea can u use savlon