What does thickened saliva indicate post recovery from TIA?
The cause of thick saliva needs to be found.
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
Thickened saliva may be related to conditions of your oral cavity and/or salivary glands.
Dehydration, smoking, infections such candidiasis, autoimmune diseases, etc. may cause thickened saliva.
Best treatment about it is to find and treat the cause.
Remedies include good hydration, saliva substitutes, diet modified, etc.
Discuss with your primary care Doctor about these issues and get evaluated medically by him.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?