Can statin cause low hematocrit levels?
Kindly upload your blood reports
After going through the medical details provided by you I understand your concern and would like to tell you that yes, few studies have shown the effect of statins on iron profile but before commenting upon anything I would like to see the blood reports.
Kindly upload the blood report images from your dashboard for evaluation and proper opinion.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of low hematocrit levels
- Low hematocrit level in pulmonary embolism
- Causes low hemoglobin and hematocrit
- Low hematocrit cause constipation
- Causes of high hematocrit levels
- Causes of low hematocrit and hemoglobin level in 8 week pregnancy
- Cause of low hematocrit with liver cirrhosis
- Urine test showed epithelial cells low hematocrit level cause
- Low hematocrit caused by what
- Low hematocrit levels 34
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?