What causes intense headache and sore neck after a stent surgery?

I had 2 stents put in yesterday, one in the left common carotid with 95% blockage, and they had to re-stent my left subclavian, also with 95% blockage. Both procedures were done as an outpatient. When I arrived home, I gradually was getting an intense headache and my left side of my neck became very stiff and sore. This continued through the night and is still bothering me now. Should I be concerned and call the vascular surgeon?
Mon, 2 Dec 2019
Neurologist, Surgical 's  Response

In my opinion, some discomfort after the stenting procedure may be acceptable. If you notice worsening of symptoms, some swelling in neck, etc. you should contact the vascular Surgeon.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Erion Spaho, Neurologist, Surgical