What is Vaginal discharge?
Vaginal discharge is a term given to biological fluids contained within or expelled from the vagina. It can be of various colors, usually whitish, yellowish or greenish. While most discharge is normal and can reflect the various stages of the menstrual cycle, some discharge can be a result of an infection, such as a sexually transmitted disease.
Questions and answers on "Vaginal discharge"
Health resources related to Vaginal discharge
- Why does my vaginal discharge smell
- Beige vaginal discharge during pregnancy
- Vaginal discharge that leaves yellow crust
- Have severe white vaginal discharge with itching any effective medicine
- Cerazette and vaginal discharge
- 2 months pregnant pale brown vaginal discharge
- Decrease in vaginal discharge during pregnancy
- What cause vaginal discharge
- Vaginal discharge throughout the day
- Vaginal discharge after tubal