What is Urethritis?
Urethritis is inflammation of the urethra. The infection can be caused by bacteria, fungus, virus or protozoa.
Questions and answers on "Urethritis"
Health resources related to Urethritis
- Diagnosed with urethritis getting painful erection are they related
- What is the treatment for urethritis and cystitis
- Home teatment of non specific urethritis
- Burning sensation in the anus urethritis
- Mechanical urethritis causes and treatment
- Treatment for urethritis
- Nsu non specific urethritis
- Symptoms of urethritis prescribed tumoslin for prostate should i continue
- Treatment and cure for urethritis
- How is urethritis prevented