Cough, cold, nasal discharge, recurring condition. Taking augpen, roxid. Treatment?

My kid is 5yrs ,now she gets cough and cold with running nose every 2 weeks. After consulting a doctor we gave augpen antibiotic for 3 days ,incoril syrup. and fepanil .Then after 2 weeks she developed cough ,cold and gave roxid,antibiotic for 5 days and tusq syrup ,again after 1 week she developed cough,cold and roxid was prescribed again.so now she is on this antibiotic.cough is getting cured.doctor gave polybion as well to be given for 1 month.we also gave nemocid 2 doses recently for deworming . is it safe to use antibiotics often for children. why does she gets frequent colds.can u advise us ?
Tue, 21 Aug 2012