What causes globus sensation in the throat along with dizziness?
Mucositis with tonsillitis and GERD
Welcome to HealthcareMagic and thanks for putting up the query
I have seen the pictures attached. You are having mucositis. Apply candid mouth paint 2 to 3 times a day and take tablet vitamin c once daily.
Take an antacid regularly and avoid spicy food and aerated drinks.
Drink plenty of water.
Avoid a sedentary lifestyle.
The acid reflux is causing the globus symptoms.
Follow the prescription as advised. You will definitely be benefited
All the medicines I have prescribed will be available only on prescription.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can problems with the globus pallidus cause globus pharyngis
- Food stuck in throat causing dizziness
- What causes burning sensation in the throat
- Marijuana smoking and globus causes
- Globus pharyngis causes
- Globus hystericus causes
- What causes vomitting sensation with dizziness
- What causes dizziness and sensation of floating
- What causes choking sensation in throat
- What causes hoarse throat dizziness and fatigue
- What causes pulsatile tinnitus?
- Suggest treatment for fatigue, mild headache and tightness in the chest
- Suggest remedies for metallic taste in the mouth
- Suggest treatment for breathing difficulty in an asthma patient
- How can a cyst below the tonsil be treated?
- Suggest treatment for mouth ulcers
- What causes blood in sputum when diagnosed with TB?
- Is HIV 4th generation test done three weeks after exposure conclusive?
- Can cerumen cause tinnitus?
- Is inhaling plastic fumes harmful?