Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

25 year old having endometrium hyperplasia. Severe weight gain. What is the treatment?

hello sir, m 25 years old. i have been suffering from endometrium hyperplasia from 3 years.first i had used allopathy and got medicated with novalin tablets for 4 months.but when i stopped them, the problem continued. so later i had changed to homeopathy from a year. but, it was slow mean while iam loosing all my blood . i need to use the pills to start my periods and also to stop it.and it is taking time to start and also to stop with the medicines.for all the process it is taking nearly 20 days time. Iam loosing all the blood in this process and has no patience anymore. iam scared of english medicines. i like homeopathy as there wil be no side effects but iam scared with the slow reaction. when this problem had started for me, my weight is 68kgs but now i became 90kgs. i dont eat too much. i dont eat oily food. but iam increasing my weight. sir ur sugestion is very valuable for me. pls suggest me what to do? thank you
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013
Answers:  3 Views:  166
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
The endometrial hyperplasia as you must know due to non-equilibrium of oestrogen and progesterone i.e. hyper secretion of oestrogen and low secretion of progesterone. The obesity is one cause of end. hyperplasia. Have you checked your thyroid hormones and TSH level because hypothyroid is also one cause of obesity. Yes homeopathy can be helpful a lot in this case in term of menstrual regularity and control of excess bleeding and not slow acting what you say. If you go for a constitutional homeopathic treatment that can take you to a curative direction. So you can consult to any qualified homeopath who can guide you further and side by side all the necessary management parts like anaemia and other complications should be monitored and treated with concern speciality.
Thank you
Answered: Mon, 18 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Farha's  Response
Thanks for the query.

Your main problem lies with obesity.
Adipose tissue is the site of estrogen synthesis.
Estrogen in turn increases endometrial thickness.
Increased endometrial thickness causes menstrual irregularity including prolonged periods.
So best way to break this cycle is to reduce weight.
This will solve 80 % of your problem.

Hope this helps.
Dr farha.
Answered: Thu, 21 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Munish Sood's  Response
1. as suggested by you, Endometrial hyperplasia is there, so what is the cause of it:
.hormonal profile? (estrogen-progestrone level)
.any estrogen producing tumors??
. weight has increased from 68 to 90: what about thyroid profile, any evidence of PCOD?
. might be due to estrogen replacement therapy.
. seek a second opinion, regarding medicine or hysterectomy. (if already have children(s))
Answered: Wed, 20 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor