What does my thyroid test report indicate?
The results of the lab tests are within normal range
Dear XXXX, Hi
Thanks for posting your query on HCM.
The result of thyroid function tests (T3, T4 & TSH) are within the normal range.
TSH is the most sensitive indicator of thyroid functions. In hypothyroidism TSH level is above normal and in hyperthyroidism it is decreased. So if TSH is normal then thyroid function is normal.
Regarding erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR), it is measured at the end of first hour and hence reported as 29 mm/ at the end of first hour (the normal range for females is 0-29 mm/1st hour) hence it is normal.
Hope this answers your query.
Kindly rate the answers if you do not have any follow up query.
Suspicious of pyodermas
Dear XXXX, Hi
Thanks for your reply.
Kindly provide the following details so as to analyze your condition in a better way:
1. For how long you have been having this problem?
2. Do you get itching or hair falls or flakes of dead skin on your shoulder?
3. Do you have any medical illness?
4. Do you use any shampoo?
5. Do you have any associated symptoms?
Awaiting your reply.
2.No hair fall or dead skin on shoulders.
5. I get headaches and irritation in the eyes.
And almost every alternate days I have teary and redness in eyes. Which appears like a small pimple like form.. And disappears after a cold water bath.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Thyroid testing done what does report suggest
- Thyroid tests suggest thyronormalcy what does this indicate
- What are the findings in my thyroid report
- What is thyroid antibody test
- What does these abnormal thyroid test results indicate
- What is bioxy test thyroid
- What are the findings in my thyroid test report
- Tested for thyroid tsh is 127 what does this indicate
- What does this thyroid test report say
- What does indicate below thyroid test reports