What is Hypothyroidism?
It is the reduced secretion of the normal thyroid hormones that is T3 and T4, leading to clinical manifestations of thyroid insufficiency, including low metabolic rate, tendency to gain weight, somnolence, and sometimes myxedema.
Questions and answers on "Hypothyroidism"
Health resources related to Hypothyroidism
- Suggest dietry and lifestyle changes to be made for hypothyroidism
- Do i have hypothyroidism quiz
- Severe hypothyroidism disability living allowance
- Eltroxine dose in hypothyroidism
- Hypothyroidism and a macrobiotic diet
- Psa level affected by hypothyroidism
- Hypothyroidism and anesthetic complications
- Physical symptoms of hypothyroidism after radiation
- Hypothyroidism and conceiving
- Alternative therapy for hypothyroidism