Suggest treatment for hair loss and male pattern baldness
Thanks for posting the query
Can you please provide me your age and gender details?
Since how long do you have this issue?
Did you have any illness history before hair loss started like fever or any infection?
Do you have any hormonal issues like thyroid?
Let me know the details so that i can help you out
T4 levels are : 10.86 ug/do
TSH levels are: 3.12 uIL/ml.
Waiting for your reply doc
Sorry for the delayed reply
Sorry for the delayed reply.
Your thyroid levels are normal. Long history of hair fall around the hair line suggests to be due to male alopecia.
As of now i suggest you to use hair 4 you solution, twice daily for 3 months.
Tab. Keraglo men 2 times a day and Tab. Esvit( Biotin ) 1 tablet daily for 3 months.
If still no improvement is seen then i suggest you to consult a dermatologist.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Inheritance of male pattern baldness
- Treatment and cure for male pattern baldness
- Diagnosis of male pattern baldness
- Propecia for male pattern baldness
- Treatment for male pattern baldness
- Male pattern baldness causes
- Dutasteride and male pattern baldness
- Symptoms of male pattern baldness
- Male pattern baldness in women
- Male pattern baldness treatment unani