What does a dull pain around the clitoris suggest?
Can be due to leukorrhea.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The dull ache and itchy feeling around clitoris can be due to sensitivity or due to a fungal infection. This can be due to a close shaving or wearing rough clothes.
Regarding the treatment you can do the following things-
1.Avoid irritation of the genital organs caused by various factors such as dirt, soiled under garments, intestinal worms and excessive mental stimulation of sex or masturbation.
2. One of the things you can add to your daily diet is a banana that is dipped in clarified butter or ghee. This should be eaten with breakfast and lunch.
3. Increase your intake of cranberry juice. This juice has quite a number of properties that are good for women.
4.You might have to take antifungal drugs orally along with these remedies to get relief.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Also I looked up what you thought it may be. I have no unusual discharge everything is normal aside from the ache and the occasional intense itch at the very tip of my clitoris.
You can wait for the symptoms to subside on their own.
Thanks for writing again.
If there are no other associated symptoms then you can follow the tips I have given and let it improve spontaneously in next few days. You can also add methylcobalamin supplements to your diet. It will help.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dull pain on clitoris
- Sharp dull pain in the clitoris
- What causes swelling and pain in the clitoris
- What does it mean painful clitoris
- Pain in the clitoris
- What is the suggestion for bump on clitoris
- What is the cause of a swollen and painful clitoris
- What is the treatment for pain and itch on clitoris
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the clitoris
- What causes pain in my clitoris
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...