What do the following blood test results indicate?
It is a bit increased
Hi dear !
I have read your question and understand your concern.
From your levels of FSH and LH ,LH levels are a bit increased .
When LH is increased it means that progesterone is low.
Hence you may need to take supplement progesterone ,such as Duphaston or Uterogestan.
Hence discuss with your follow -up doctor to prescribe progesterone.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- What does my blood test for bilirubin indicate
- What is triglycerides in blood test results
- What is tsh in blood test results
- What is gran in blood test results
- What is lymph on blood test results
- What does my blood test result indicate
- What does these blood tests indicate
- Do my blood test results indicated cll
- What is occ on blood test results