What causes subclinical hypothyroidism?
I have gone through your query and your daughter's report. From the test results it is a case of subclinical Hypothyroidism. I assume that she is complaining of fatigue and is not taking any medicines. There is no need of re-testing the results. This is common problem in young girls. But further tests are required with a visit to an endocrinologist for clinical examination of thyroid and treatment if needed. Tests which are required:
Random Blood Sugar
Thyroid antiperoxidase or anti-thyroglobulin antibodies
If these tests results are impaired then diagnosis will be shifted to autoimmune (lymphocytic) thyroiditis and treatment should be started accordingly.
Hope i have answered your query, if you have any query, i will be happy to help.
You can contact me on my page http://bit.ly/1dYupT2
Wish you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosed having sub-clinical hypothyroidism suggestions
- Had sub-clinical hypothyroidism have low back pain suggestions
- Treatment of subclinical hypothyroidism
- Symptoms of subclinical hypothyroidism
- Subclinical hypothyroidism muscle loss done thyroid test had hypertension prediabetes
- Subclinical hypothyroidism vs sick euthyroid
- Subclinical hypothyroidism and hearing loss
- Subclinical hypothyroidism symptoms blepharitis
- Subclinical hypothyroidism in teenagers
- Diagnosed with sub-clinical hypothyroidism prescribed eltroxine is it completely curable
- What is the cure for chronic pain caused due to degenerative joint...
- What are the findings from the thyroid ultrasound report?
- Is cold sore contagious?
- How to reduce sugar level and is there an alernative to Gemer?
- What is the alternative medication for neurantin for fluttering in my ear?
- Does boiling purified water cause any deficiency?
- What causes dark and swollen dry patch on neck ?
- Suggest medicines without side effects for high Triglyceride levels
- What is the cause and treatment for macular degeration?
- Is purple leg caused due to bad circulation?