Frequent tachycardia, tiredness, normal TSH levels, diagnosed to be panic disorder. Could it still be thyroid?

I have 2 thryroid nodules, thyroid antibodies very low vitamin d levels but TSH tests come back normal. Doctors say I do not need treatment for thyroid problems because TSH levels are normal. I am tired all the time, have tachycardia frequently, muscle aches nervousness . Doctors say it is panic disorder. I am wanting to know if I can still be having thyroid issues with the nodules and antibodies even though TSH levels normal. Thanks.
Mon, 29 Jul 2013