What is Thyroglobulin?
It is a protein circulating in the blood which is produced in the thyroid gland. The thyroglobulin levels in the blood are diagnostic of thryroid diorders and certain auto-immune diseases reveled by their levels in the blood test.
Questions and answers on "Thyroglobulin"
Health resources related to Thyroglobulin
- Elevated thyroglobulin causes no cancer
- Thyroglobulin antibodies high tsh low
- Causes of high thyroglobulin
- Low thyroglobulin levels
- Elevated thyroglobulin levels
- Anti thyroglobulin antibody 20
- Thyroglobulin levels range
- Serum thyroglobulin test
- Low thyroglobulin after thyroidectomy
- Side effect of Thyroglobulin