Tiredness, irregular periods, brittle nails and hair, TSH levels normal. Any medications so as to conceive ?

Hi, I am a 31 year old female and am a little worried about thyroid levels in body.
My report shows TSH level of 3.57
T3 serum 3.27 and T4 1.12
My doctor told me these are normal but I even have thyroid symptoms, I get tired very fast, irregular periods and brittle nails and hair. I am more worried about these coz I want to conceive and from what ever I have searched the apt levels for TSH is under 2 ideally. Do u think I should take any medication for this die changes??

Thanku
Tue, 25 Jun 2013