Diagnosed with hashimotos. TSH level normal. She is in very early stages of puberty. Treatment? Can mild hypo stunt growth?

My 12 year old daughter is 137.50cm or 54 1/2 inches in height. She was referred to an endocrinologist for evaluation. Diagnosed with hashimotos. Tsh level 9.5 and t4 normal 1.1 (subclinical) prescribed 37.5 levothyroxine. Is treatment necessary and can mild hypo stunt growth. Also she has bone age of 12 year old and growrh hormone levels normal. She is in very early stages of puberty. Adult height estimated at 5'3 based on parents height. Doctor esrimates only 5 feet adult height Is it possible for her to reach that height, are GH necessary?
Thu, 18 Jul 2013