What do the attached medical reports indicate?

Critical Care Specialist
Question
My Wife has gone through the medical health check-up.I need your input over the attached reports.
Tue, 22 May 2018 in Internal Doctor Category

Answered by Dr. Arnab Banerjee 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
follow the advises, maintain a healthy lifestyle...

Detailed Answer:
Hello Sxxxxxx, Welcome to HealthcareMagic,
I've gone through your query and understand your concern for wife,

I've reviewed the attached reports and apart from the mildly elevated LDL none of them are of concern...The urea level is slightly reduced, just make sure she drinks enough water throughout the day(around 2.5ltr per day)...

The T3, T4, TSH are the assessment of thyroid function. Here the total T3 and total T4 level were measured, while the TSH level was within normal limits only. Only reduced total T3 level requires further evaluation. She should be checked up by an Endocrinologist clinically along with a few more investigations (free T3, free T4 levels along with anti-TPO antibodies) to look for the activity levels of the thyroid gland.

Apart from that, there's some diet modification required. Try to avoid junk/fast foods completely, no excessive deep-fried foods strictly...

-Avoid processed and packaged foods, always try to eat fresh, organic foods, have fresh fruits instead of any packaged fruit juices..Include a lot of fresh green leafy vegetables in the daily diet.. have a bowl of salad every day...try to include foods which help to increase the HDL level in the body, like olive oil, beans, and legumes, whole grains, plenty of nuts etc...

-Stop Smoking and Alcohol completely (if at all do)

Along with this, she needs to start physical activities aggressively (its important as not only it'll help reduce the LDL levels but also improve overall body metabolism for the future well being)..starting from 30-40min daily running/jogging to active physical workouts in a Gym (under proper supervision of the physical trainer)...

After 3 months of following these instructions, it'll be helpful to repeat the Lipid profile, along with FBS, PPBS and, HbA1C level to look into it further...

Please let me know if there are any further queries...

Take Care
Kind Regards

Follow-up: What do the attached medical reports indicate? 15 minutes later
Thanks Doctor for the detailed answer.

Answered by Dr. Arnab Banerjee 5 minutes later
Brief Answer:
most welcome

Detailed Answer:
You're most welcome dear,

Kind Regards