What causes period bleeding after 2 years of menopause?
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
Periods like bleeding after 2 years of menopause is a serious issue and shouldn't be taken lightly.
I would like to know your endometrial thickness on TVS.
In my opinion you should repeat the PAP Smear and go for hysteroscopy guided endometrial biopsy and see for histopathological analysis.
This hip and joint pains are a part of menopausal symptoms and you should take ample amounts of milk and regular calcium supplements.
Take care. In case you have other questions you can contact me directly on http://bit.ly/drmanishajain
The endometrial thickness is 2mm.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes bleeding during menopause
- What causes bleeding after menopause
- What is the cause for discharge without blood after menopause
- Can hydrocodone cause bleeding after menopause
- What causes vaginal bleeding post menopause
- What could be the cause for fatigue after menopause
- Can lifting something cause bleeding after menopause
- Cause for excessive bleeding during pre menopause period
- What causes early menopause
- What causes bleeding and breast tenderness during menopause