What is Pap smear?
Pap smear is cervical screening to detect potentially pre-cancerous and cancerous processes in the endocervical canal in females. It detects potentially pre-cancerous changes called CIN or cervical dysplasia, caused by sexually transmitted HPV.
Questions and answers on "Pap smear"
Health resources related to Pap smear
- Ecoli in pap smear
- Pap smear result showed abnormal what is mild dysplasia
- What is polymorphs in pap smear
- Backache after pap smear is normal
- Cramping after pap smear
- Aspergillosis in pap smear
- Pap smear results dysplasia
- Importance of pap smear
- H pylori and pap smear
- High risk hpv positive pap smear