What is Hysteroscopy?
It is inspection of uterine cavity by endoscopy. Access is through cervix. It is used to diagnose uterine pathology.
Questions and answers on "Hysteroscopy"
Health resources related to Hysteroscopy
- Infection after hysteroscopy
- Cause of bleeding after a hysteroscopy examen
- Symptoms of infection after hysteroscopy
- Pain left side hysteroscopy uti
- Can a hysteroscopy cause a conjunctival hemorrhage
- Can you have clitoril stimulation after a hysteroscopy
- Dark brown bleeding months after hysteroscopy
- Had hysteroscopy having postmenopausal bleeding what does scanty biopsy mean
- Pcr results after hysteroscopy
- Heavy bleeding 2 weeks after hysteroscopy