Suggest treatment for transvaginal ultrasound report indicate
Fibroids are benign masses.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Fibroids are benign masses and even if these are multiple these do not suggest of any malignancy. The endometrial thickness of 2.2cm can be premenstrual. You can get a repeat scan done just after your next periods and in case the thick endometrium persists get an endometrial biopsy done to rule out any cancer.
A small minimally complex ovarian cyst needs a regular monitoring and in case it enlarges in size then a surgical removal may be needed. Right now you can wait and go for a follow up after 2-4 weeks.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Benign cyst most probably
Thanks for writing in again.\
The hemorrhagic cyst is a benign cyst. No need to worry. It is complex but benign. No measurable masses means no mass was found.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Transvaginal ultrasound mucus plug
- "floating cyst" transvaginal ultrasound
- Heard heartbeat on transvaginal ultrasound
- Stool and transvaginal ultrasound
- What does transvaginal ultrasound report mean
- What does my transvaginal ultrasound and ct scan report suggest
- Red spots on transvaginal ultrasound
- Transvaginal ultrasound for vaginal burning
- Transvaginal ultrasound hymen
- Transvaginal ultrasound hitting cervix?
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...