What causes an itchy blister on the vagina?
I’ve been with the same partner for 4 years.
It could be due to fungal infection.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
Your symptoms are suggested of Vaginitis caused by fungal and bacterial infection.
You can take antifungal and antibiotics to treat it.
Keep the area dry and clean.
Use cotton undergarments.
Use Betadine to wash the area.
If infection is persistent than get your paps smear and STD testing.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can eb cause blisters in the vagina
- What causes blisters which are painful and itchy
- What causes blood blisters on vagina
- What causes red and itchy blisters on legs and arms
- What could cause tiny itchy blisters on hands
- What causes blisters on toes
- What causes itchy red toes with blisters
- Itchy blisters causes
- What is the cause for itchy wrist with red blisters
- Blisters in vagina lymph nodes swollen what is causing this
- Suggest remedy for severe perimenopausal symptoms
- What does this ultrasound report of uterus indicate?
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex despite having depo shot...
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex during safe period?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex?
- What does my CUE test report indicate?
- When will menstruation resume post intake of Regesterone?
- What causes burning sensation and tightness in vagina during intercourse?
- Is Creon safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is Meprate the right medicine for late period?