What causes a rash on the upper thigh and cold in an infant?
Likely diaper rash
Welcome to HCM,
I have read your query and carefully reviewed the picture even enlarging it.
From the pucture,it looks like a diaper rash but I not 100% sure since the picture quality is not so good.
Here,I will also want to rule out chances of fungal infection.
Meanwhile, you can continue with diaper medications like topical rashfree cream.
Oral antihistamine like syrup cetrizine 3ml twice daily will also be helpful.
However, I will suggest you to see some nearby doctor for a safer side and if rash does not go away even after 24 hours of symptommatic treatment.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes cold sores
- What causes cold sweats
- What causes cold knees
- Ragi vita causing cold for infants
- What causes the sensation of cold feet
- What causes cold and cough
- Does cold cause thigh weakness
- Thigh rash with cold weather
- What is the cause of recurring cold
- What causes cold sores and rash after having oral sex