Suggest ways to increase testosterone levels
Based on the cause of low testosterone
Noted your concern.
It depends on the cause of the low testosterone. There can be various reasons for low testosterone and some of them are reversible. For example, obesity and uncontrolled diabetes can cause low testosterone.
This can be reversed with weight loss and good control of diabetes. Certain drugs too can cause low testosterone which also can be brought back to normal range over a period of few weeks to months after stopping the drug which caused low testosterone. However, certain causes of low testosterone are not reversible.
okay, please work your way to reduce weight. I don't know the contents in those boosters. Usually many of them contain anabolic steroids or testosterone itself which suppress your pituitary/hypothalamic/testicular axis for a long time. If you have used those boosters for long time, sometimes, testes can undergo atrophy as well. Has it happened in your case? In that situation, hCG injections would be preferred over Clomid.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to increase testosterone levels
- Unusual ways to increase testosterone
- Fibroids and increased testosterone levels
- Increased testosterone level causes
- Any suggestion for increasing testosterone
- Diagnosis of Increased testosterone level
- Symptoms of Increased testosterone level
- Naturally increase testosterone levels
- Testosterone increase sgpt levels
- Pills to increase testosterone levels