What is Atrophy?
A wasting of tissues, organs, or the entire body, as from death and reabsorption of cells, diminished cellular proliferation, decreased cellular volume, pressure, ischemia, malnutrition, lessened function, or hormonal changes.
Questions and answers on "Atrophy"
Health resources related to Atrophy
- Mild diffuse celebral atrophy
- Advanced atrophy of the brain
- What is mild generalized atrophy
- Progressive brain atrophy baby
- Advanced involutional brain atrophy
- Fatty atrophy of pancreas
- Drugs/medication for optic atrophy
- Is minor brain atrophy normal
- Brain stem atrophy symptoms
- Spinal muscular atrophy baby with infection