What is Testosterone?
Testosterone is a steroid hormone from the androgen group.It is secreted primarily in the testicles of males and the ovaries of females, although small amounts are also secreted by the adrenal glands. It is the principal male sex hormone and an anabolic steroid.
Questions and answers on "Testosterone"
Health resources related to Testosterone
- Metallic tast and low testosterone
- Can testosterone levels cause migraines
- Can testosterone help shyness
- Foods to increase testosterone
- Testosterone pellet therapy testimonials
- Best testosterone tablets
- Can low testosterone cause irregular heart beat
- Natural testosterone supplements for men
- Testosterone dosage for older men
- Testosterone pellet implantation