Suggest medication for diabetic nephropathy with elevated renal profile

my mother is heart Patient is a known case of uncontrolled diabetes and diabetic nephropathy hence her urea and creatinine levels are above the reference range at the time of joining it was 109 on 27.01.10 then it came down to 55 on 16.02.10 and at present it is 83 on 02.03.10 hence Chelation is contra indicated at present because of her elevated renal profile. So the patient has been referred to specialist dialectologist and nephrologists for their expert opinion and management
Fri, 23 Jun 2017