Suggest treatment for side effects of Plan-B
Side effects of Plan-B. Recover within 3-5 days.
Thanks for writing to us. I understand your concern.
1) Plan-B has various adverse effects like nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, tiredness, dizziness, changes in vaginal bleeding, breast tenderness, diarrhea headache etc. These vary from women to women and mostly tolerable after first-time used, when body is adjusted with extra dose of hormone.
2) These side effects are quite COMMON and may last for 3-5 days to recover completely. You may get a withdrawal bleeding within few days due to effect of the pill. However, your next period date may be delayed for 1-2 weeks (due to hormonal imbalance).
3) Take healthy protein diet, IRON supplements or food stuffs, avoid mental stress, drink more water, do light exercise, maintain genital hygiene and try to take sound sleep.
Hope I have answered your query. Wish your good health and take care.
For future query, you can directly approach me through
Mostly associated with Flu like symptoms.
Thanks for follow up query.
Those clinical features are mostly resembling with FLU like symptoms as severity lasts for 3 or more days. Plan-B side effects are NOT so severe.
1) Take adequate rest of the body area where you are experiencing aches and pains.
2) Take an over-the-counter pain reliever, such as ibuprofen or Drotaverine (for abdominal cramp).
3) Applying ice to the affected area to help relieve pain and ease inflammation. Use hot water bag or muscle relaxant gel for back pain.
4) Drink more water with lemon and salt, take healthy protein diet with vitamin B12 supplements, maintain genital hygiene properly.
You must consult with your physician for clinical examination and complete blood count. Review with test result.
Hope, it helps for your information. Good luck and take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Melacare side effect treatment suggested by doctor
- Plan b side effects duration
- Suggest treatment for lisinipril withdrawl side effects
- What are the side effects of plan b?
- Suggest treatment for side effects caused by overdose of parecetamol
- Side effects of plan b
- Suggest treatment for nicotine withdrawal side effects
- Plan b contraception side effects
- Suggest treatment to treat propofol side effects
- Plan b side effects discharge