Can Clonazepam be taken at nighttime before discontinuing to prevent addiction to it?
Hello, and thanks for your question.
Yes, it is safe to use clonazepam for up to 8 weeks before it should be discontinued. Using it within this time frame reduces the risk of addiction substantially. This should be safe.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Gabapentin clonazepam
- How to get rid of clonazepam addiction
- Escitalopram clonazepam
- Ggt clonazepam
- Taken vyvanse clonazepam lorazepam ambien danger
- Clonazepam with levosulpiride
- How to control addiction of clonazepam for depression
- Clonazepam amenorrhea
- Franxit and clonazepam taken together
- Oxyelite pro taken with clonazepam
- Do antidepressants cause depression?
- Suggest treatment for chronic fatigue syndrome
- Does intake of Elavil help in treating fear and depression?
- Suggest treatment for schizophrenia
- Does Shakeology supplements interact with multivitamin supplements?
- What is Abilify used for?
- Can Wellbutrin be taken in place of Escitalopram?
- Does Parkinson's disease cause cognitive impairment?
- Is Levocetirizine the right medicine for stress?
- Is ETG test advisable after consuming alcohol?