Suggest treatment for burning sensation in penis tip
I am having this burning sensation on the tip of my penis and at the anus for a week now with frequent urination without any discharge. I had a massage session where the lady fingered my arse and masturbated about a week before but no sex. It was suspected that I may have UTI and was given the Cipro anti-biotic for 5 days but did not work. Pls help. Thanks.
Likely to be due to UTI specifically (Urethritis)
Thanks for your query ,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have inflammation of urethra due to rough ,vigorous handling of penis while massaging and masturbation .
Please get your routine urine test and urine culture done to find out the organisms causing this infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive to.
Please take broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefixime along with urinary antiseptic like Nitrofurantoin and anti inflammatory medication like Diclofenac twice daily and urine alkalizer thrice daily .Later on switch on to appropriate antibiotics as per culture report.
Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.
Ensure to drink more water .To keep your urine dilute This will help to control dysuria.
Ensure to avoid sexual encounters till it gets cured completely
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for petechiae on tip of penis
- Suggest treatment for burning sensation and irritation of penis
- Treatment for radiation burns on penis
- Suggest treatment for fractured penis
- What is the treatment for burning sensation in penis
- Suggest treatment for rash on penis
- Friction burn on penis treatment
- Suggest the treatment for micro penis
- Suggest treatment for pimples on penis
- Burning sensation on penis urethral infection treatment