Suggest treatment for bronchial asthma
Better to start LAMA.
Thanks for your question on Healthcare Magic.
I can understand your concern.
Best treatment of COPD is
1. Smoking cessation.
2. Pulmonary rehabilitation.
3. Inhaled treatment in the form of long acting beta 2 agonist (LABA), Long Acting Muscarinic antagonist (LAMA) and ICS (inhaled corticosteroid).
4. Adult pulmonary vaccine.
Dulera is having formoterol (LABA) and mometasone (ICS).
So it is better to add LAMA (tiotropium).
Also discuss about Pulmonary rehabilitation and adult Pulmonary vaccines with your pulmonologist.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment of bronchial asthma i infants
- Bronchial asthma and pregnancy scenario
- Bronchial asthma natural treatment
- Bronchial asthma in acute exacerbation
- Treatment and cure for bronchial asthma
- Bronchial asthma stenting
- Treatment and cure for reversible bronchial asthma
- Treatment and cure for hereditary bronchial asthma
- Treatment and cure for concomitant bronchial asthma
- Bronchial asthma and walking pneumonia