Why are Ab-Flo and Montek advised while suffering from cough and wheezing?
Both are different classes of drugs.
Thanks for trusting HealthcareMagic
I have gone through your query and I can understand your concerns.
Abflo and Montek are different classes of drugs although they are used for same disease.
Acebrophylline is an effective bronchodilator medicine used to treat blockage, swelling, and irritation associated with bronchial asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. It also lyes the mucus and soothen the respiratory tract.
Montek is a brand name for the drug monteleukast.
Montelukast is an oral leukotriene receptor antagonist that is used for the treatment of asthma and rhinitis. Monteleukast prevents allergic symptoms like sneezing and rhinitis.
So combining these two drugs will provide better results in patients.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Why is my mom wheezing coughing and feverish
- Can montek lc medicine be taken to cure wheezing cough?
- Wheezing on inhale and dry cough
- Wheezing cough at 34weeks
- Wheezing and cough
- Cough sound while sleeping montek lc a steroid wheezing
- Cough choked on food had wheezing why
- Wheezing cough during pregnancy
- Why is my collar bone hurting while coughing and wheezing
- Montek lc and wheezing
- Suggest treatment for rashes on the back
- What causes thinning of the nails due to vitamin deficiency?
- What does my PSA test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for urinary incontinence in a person with COPD
- What are the signs and symptoms of gastroenteritis?
- Suggest treatment for persistent urinary tract infection
- What causes difficulty in urinating while suffering from prostrate...
- Suggest treatment for chest pain when diagnosed with gastritis
- Can intake of Avil cause any harm?
- How is an angioplasty procedure done?