What is Oxygen saturation?
Oxygen saturation is defined as the ratio of oxyhemoglobin to the total concentration of hemoglobin present in the blood. It refers to the amount of oxygen concentration in blood. Pulse oximeter is used to measure oxygen saturation levels.
Questions and answers on "Oxygen saturation"
Health resources related to Oxygen saturation
- Normal range of oxygen saturation
- Normal oxygen saturation levels during sleep
- Newborn low oxygen saturation during deep sleep
- 2 months old normal oxygen saturation
- Oxygen saturation side effects
- Oxygen saturation drops exertion
- Bronchitis low oxygen saturation
- Low oxygen saturation in newborns
- What is the normal range for oxygen saturation
- What is a normal oxygen saturation level
Recent questions on Oxygen saturation