Do the medicine for asthma has any side effects?

hello sir i am 27 year old and suffer from bronchial asthma i can not do breath and my upper respiratory tract is itching and at the sleeping time my breath gave sound. when i consult from my doctor he prescribe me formoflo 250.sir i want to know that formoflo 250 has any side effect for long time use or not.
Wed, 13 Nov 2019

Inhaled steroids have few side effects, especially at lower doses. Thrush (a yeast infection in the mouth) and hoarseness may occur, although this is rare. Rinsing the mouth, gargling after using the asthma inhaler, and using a spacer device with metered dose inhalers can help prevent these side effects.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ajeet Singh, General & Family Physician