What is Vaccine?
A means of disease protection using antibodies. We can either provide direct antibodies(passive vaccination) or stimulate the body to produce its own antibodies by exposing it to a weaker for of a germ of a death germ. It can be administered by mouth or by injections. Some need more than one dose for effective protection. Others need booster doses after sometime to keep protection valid, etc
Questions and answers on "Vaccine"
Health resources related to Vaccine
- Lump in armpit after tdap vaccine
- Does hep b vaccine affect implanon
- When to use rabbis vaccine after dog bite
- Vaccine polychondritis
- Is gender a factor in severe vaccine reaction
- I had full course 5 dose anti rabbies vaccine after 2nd
- Vaccine for ear infections
- Hucog vaccine alternatives
- Child has leg pain related to earlier dtap vaccine
- Vaxigrip vaccine