What does my lab test report indicate?
Please provide more information
Hello and welcome in HCM
As you explain the history i think you are talking for chest X Ray results or chest CT?
Because there's difference between them.
Please kindly give some more information about your concern as:
How long is your symptom?
Do you have other signs and symptoms?
Do you smoke, do you work in dusty environment, any other diseases?
Regards and feel free to ask me again
NO smoke, or dust in my environment
wheezing when breathing
Pneumonia or bronchial asthma probably
Now i am more clear.
According to the history ot seems like an acute situation .
Bronchial Asthma might be one of the causes or pneumonia as well.
If you have fever too pneumonia is more likely and antibiotics (like Claritromicin twice ) are indicated in such situation.
If not than for asthma nebulizer with steroids twice for some days and probably antibiotic (like Azitromicini once).
But it is your doctor that should advise you better because he knows better your actual clinical picture of the disease.
Bibasal atelectasis generally are not related with the above conditions and in my opinion are a casual findings.
Please discuss with him/her.
Regards and i wish you a fast recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done tmt test what does the reports indicate
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- Ovulation test done what does the report indicate
- Ecg test lab report
- What does this lab test report mean
- What does #39pus vulgaris#39 indicate in a lab report
- Liver test done what does a lab test report suggest
- What does my lab test report suggest
- What does the test report indicate
- Lab tests done what are the findings in the report
- Are pulmonary function tests advisable for diagnosing COPD?
- Suggest natural remedies for insomnia
- Suggest treatment for COPD in an elderly person
- Suggest treatment for pain in the ribs
- What causes cold while on Dextromethorphan?
- What causes constant pain in the ribs after injury?
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection in the lungs
- Suggest treatment for dry cough and pain in the ribs
- What causes fever and crackling sound in the cough?
- What causes frequent urination along with zits on the chest and face?