What does my lab test report indicate?

Dr. Jnikolla

Pulmonologist

Posted on Tue, 10 Oct 2017 in Lung and Chest disorders
Question: poor inspiration with crowding of vasculature bilaterally and minor ateeectasis at bases
Answered by Dr. Jnikolla 13 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please provide more information

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome in HCM

As you explain the history i think you are talking for chest X Ray results or chest CT?
Because there's difference between them.

Please kindly give some more information about your concern as:

How long is your symptom?
Do you have other signs and symptoms?
Do you smoke, do you work in dusty environment, any other diseases?

Regards and feel free to ask me again

Dr.Jolanda

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Jnikolla 12 minutes later
10 days, wet cough

NO smoke, or dust in my environment

wheezing when breathing

Answered by Dr. Jnikolla 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Pneumonia or bronchial asthma probably

Detailed Answer:
Hi again

Now i am more clear.

According to the history ot seems like an acute situation .

Bronchial Asthma might be one of the causes or pneumonia as well.
If you have fever too pneumonia is more likely and antibiotics (like Claritromicin twice ) are indicated in such situation.

If not than for asthma nebulizer with steroids twice for some days and probably antibiotic (like Azitromicini once).

But it is your doctor that should advise you better because he knows better your actual clinical picture of the disease.

Bibasal atelectasis generally are not related with the above conditions and in my opinion are a casual findings.

Please discuss with him/her.

Regards and i wish you a fast recovery.

Dr.Jolanda