Suggest treatment for bald spot on side of child's head
It indeed seems to be due to ringworm
Thanks for asking on HealhtcareMagic.
I have seen the attached images. It indeed seems to be a case of fungal infection or ringworm. I would suggest topical application of Candid (clotrimazole) lotion. Also insist him on using ketoconazole shampoo twice or thrice weekly.
Hope that helps.
Dr. Diptanshu Das
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatments for soft bald spot in head
- Suggest treatment for itchiness in head
- Sores on a bald head treatment
- Suggest treatment for scabs on head
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for bald head
- Bald head treatment in ayurvedic
- Child bump on head treatment
- Suggest treatment for constipation in a child
- Temple bald spot treatment