What is Ketoconazole?
It is an antifungal medicine used for treatment of fungal infections, various tinea infections, dandruff , tinea versicolor etc.
Questions and answers on "Ketoconazole"
Health resources related to Ketoconazole
- Ketoconazole or ciclopirox cream
- Ketoconazole tablets side effects
- Weight gain and ketoconazole
- Ketoconazole cream for acne
- What are the side effects of ketoconazole shampoo?
- Ketoconazole 200 mg tablets
- Can ketoconazole have any negative effects on methadone and synthroid
- Ketoconazole shampoo and hair loss
- Uses of ketoconazole
- Side effects of ketoconazole