Suggest remedy for body swelling and breathing problems

Posted on Mon, 8 Jun 2015 in General Health
Question: Hi Doc,

I have got body swelling since two months. And frequent breathing problem, leg pain, continuous headache, stomach bulging. had gone for few checkups (uploaded the results) and on medications of vitamins. However my Doc haven't said anything regarding my body swelling and in report i can see increased relative lymphocytes. could you please tell me in that much variation is acceptable and what could be the cause of my boy swelling.
Answered by Dr. Sagar 33 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Low vitamin D3 level might be the cause.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Welcome to HCM
I appreciate your concerns.
I have gone through your reports.
This high relative lymphocyte count is not related to the swelling for sure,unless you are having fever and other infectious symptoms.
Your vitamin D3 level is very low.
That might be the cause of your symptoms.
TSH level is also normal.
Now I shall advise you to take vitamin D3 tablets weekly.
Your doctors will know the doses.
You may check your blood pressure and Xray of your knee joint consulting your doctor.
That will be helpful in diagnosis.
Hope this will help you.
Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj
Follow up: Dr. Sagar 12 minutes later
I am on Vit D medications. my Doc told body swelling is not cause of D deficiency.
My concern was whether that much fluctuation in lymphocyte can be ignored or should i consult any other doctor.
Answered by Dr. Sagar 2 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes that can be ignored

Detailed Answer:
hello
If ypu take my opinion that can be ignored unless there is any infectious symptoms..
You can crosscheck by another count too..Hope this will be helpful.Regards.
Dr. Sagar