What is Lymphocyte?
A form of small leucocyte (white blood cell) with a single round nucleus, occurring especially in the lymphatic system. The three major types of lymphocyte are T cells, B cells and natural killer (NK) cells. Lymphocytes can be identified by their large nucleus.
Questions and answers on "Lymphocyte"
Health resources related to Lymphocyte
- Low lymphocyte during pregnancy
- Pregnant woman lymphocyte percentage
- Can h pylori cause low lymphocyte differential
- Low lymphocyte and hashimotos
- Hashimotos and low lymphocyte levels
- Normal lymphocyte percentage
- What is lymphocyte in blood report dlc
- Low lymphocyte levels in pregnancy
- High lymphocyte and joint pain
- Is it normal to have high lymphocyte during infection