Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Suffering from PCOD and irregular periods. Noticed swelling in feet. Suggestions

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 1279 Questions
hello sir,
my name is XXXXXX, In august 2011 i suffered from urine infection and was treated properly and got benifited after that in month of september i was feeling very anxious and was in depression too was feeling very low and i noticed that i was not able to stand properly my body was swinging back and front and till now also i cant stand properly still my body is shaking why sir what iam suffering from all my blood reports are normal even then why and one more thing is im suffering from PCOD i have irregular periods from past 6 month till then it was good and now iam skipping my periods im married sir i want to concieve a child is that possible sir how should i come out with this sir please tell me sir why my body is swinging why i cant stand straight why this involuntary motion is seen in my body what this indicates let me know sir i want to take treatment. and now a days my two legs have become very stubborn the movement is some what low sir im unable to walk a longer distance and slight swelling is seen on top of foot and some times im feeling very tired not in a mood to do anything sir some times gastric problems i have seen please help me out sir
Posted Sun, 2 Jun 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 20 minutes later

Thanks for your query.

After reading your history I can understand what your going through. I am really sorry about your situation. Let me come to your problems, the urinary infection what you had won't be related to present complaints. I will be very happy if you provide me the following details:
1) Do you have frequent headaches?
2) Do you have vision problems?
3) Do you have any other medical problems like hypertension, diabetes,heart disease, tuberculosis or thyroid disorder?
4) Since how many years are you married?
5) Do you have any conflict in your marital life?

If you send me all your previous investigations I will be able to help you much better...........

Awaiting your reply...

Dr Arif
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suffering from PCOD and irregular periods. Noticed swelling in feet. Suggestions 1 hour later
yes i have frequent head aches from last 15 day only and i am unable to sleep properly since i am away from my family members with my husband in rajasthan i am worried for my parents since my father is suffering from chronic kidney disease and mother a hypertension patient. daily i am getting bad dreams,and some times i am getting negative thoughts i am unable to sleep properly at night times iam married just 15 months back . yes sir my vision has become more worst than before its -4 now and sir in september 2012 i was suffering from eosinophilia its count was 8 given in my blood reports and vldl cholesterol was 22.0 mg/dl FSH was 7.59 mIU/ml and LH was 3.91 mIU/ml and prolactin was 6.98 ng/ml and free T3 was 2.84 ng/ml and all blood count was normal as well and iam not suffering from diabities .About my marital life its good sir but sometimes if he wont listen me i get more angry and get disturbed and want to go to my home but i cant since from 15 months i have just stayed with him for only 4 months sir because i was completing my Masters in pharmacy staying at my home as iam addict to stay in a family of seven members from my childhood and now staying alone is disturbing me alot sir here in rajasthan there is no treatment sir and i want to concieve a child sir but we both are unable to have intercourse properly
before one month i have consulted gynecologist because of irregular periods then she gave me regesterone tablets then i had my periods after that she asked me to have intercourse from 8-18 days and gave me a tablet named siphene 100mg but we tried to have intercourse but we failed sir since he is over wieght and i was getting more pain when he inserts and we could not have after that its 43 day now after i completed my cycle now what should i do sir how can i concieve my child since i feel that my child can save my life by bieng with me not leaving me alone sir. i want to have a child as soon as possible sir by end of this year i should get preagnant please help me sir

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 2 hours later
Sorry for the late reply. After analyzing your history your blood investigations are almost normal. And ratio is also normal. Only ultrasound cannot prove it is PCOD, because STRESS is a very very big factor for irregular cycles. I can understand your situation. Getting pregnant is not easy without being relaxed. I repeat you need to be RELAXED and discuss with your husband. It could be a problem with your husband as well, as you told me before he is overweight. Try following things: This will surely help you: Kindly involve your husband in the problem you are pacing with:
1)Consult a neurologist, for evaluating any neurological disorder or any vision problem because of Intracranial lesion. Be prepared for a Brain-CT also.
2) De-stress yourself and eat healthy food your cycles will be regular.
3)Tell your husband to lose weight, and get your husband SEMEN analysis done, and get him evaluated by a Urologist if he is having any ERECTILE OR EJACULATORY dysfunction.
4)Remove this ANXIETY DISORDER and DEPRESSION you are facing with, speak with your husband and in-laws. Just say your self you will become pregnant. Please don't get any negative thoughts.
5)Get your blood sugar-fasting and postprandial tests, if it is abnormal you might need METFORMIN, your consulting physician will decide about dose and its requirement.
6)Your all other problems can be overcome only if you speak with your husband. Have a break from your stressful life, go to your parents for some time.

Dr Arif N Khan
You can consult me again directly through my email:
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor