Increase in vaginal discharge, no odor, itching or burning. Taking Diflucan. Have Crohn's disease. What could this be?
Thanks for your query.
Pain during intercourse in one particular position could be because of some local pathology so get examined by Gynecologist. She may advise you ultrasound which will help you in finding cause of problem. If your pap smear is due get it done. If all these things are normal then the discharge you are having is because of physiological fluctuation of hormones which is normal.
Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Local pathology in this context means that there is an abnormality in the genital tract. Sometimes local pathology like endometriosis can cause pain during intercourse. It is not a cancer and thus I would still suggest that you get yourself examined by your local doctor.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cause of green vaginal discharge and itching without odor
- What is the pressure in my back with crohns disease
- What causes colitis and crohns disease
- Having itchy vaginal discharge what could be causing this
- What is the recommended treatment for crohns disease
- What could be the reason for vaginal discharge and cramping
- Itching burning orange vaginal discharge
- Itching burning vaginal discharge all tests negative
- What diet is best suited for crohns disease
- What could cause smelly vaginal discharge after periods with itching