What is Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a condition in which cells from the lining of the uterus appear and flourish outside the uterine cavity. The uterine cavity is lined with endometrial cells, which are under the influence of female hormones. Endometrial cells in areas outside the uterus are also influenced by hormonal changes. Symptoms of it are pain and infertility. It can be treated but can't be cured.
Questions and answers on "Endometriosis"
Health resources related to Endometriosis
- Type a personality endometriosis
- Vitamins minerals for women with endometriosis
- Bleeding after endometriosis surgery
- What are the most common symptoms of endometriosis
- Dark spotting and atrophic endometriosis
- Endometriosis loss of appetite
- Do fibroids cause endometriosis
- Endometriosis laparoscopy done difference between tube block and tube patent
- Treatment and cure for diagnosed with endometriosis
- Endometriosis and fertility