How to overcome trouble conceiving due to PCOD?
I read your query and I understand your concerns. I have gone through your reports.
Following is my reply
1. You both are young and have good chances of pregnancy.
2. Your husband's semen analysis is normal.
3. You can try with above medicines and follicular growth scan for another 3 months.
4. If you dont conceive by then you can go for IUI.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
Quaestion 1 -
Wht about my Report? Is it normal after laproscopy n cyst removal?
The endometrial thickness was 9 mm before laproscopy & there was no DF (Dominant folicile)
Does ovarian drilling & laproscopy had any impact on its size
AMH & FSH
Your reports seem to be fine about laparoscopy surgery and removal of cyst.
You need to try for next 3 months. If not go for IUI as there is possibility of cyst recurring.
If the laparoscopic drilling is excessive, it is possible that ovarian tissue is damaged and hence dominant follicle is reduced.
Get Serum FSH and AMH blood test done on day 2 of next cycle to know impact of laparoscopy on ovary and endometrium.
1) As i have not conceived Doc asked us to come on 5th day of p oeriod.Why is it necessary & to check what?
2) After Laproscopy was done the interval between the periods were 38, 32, 27 respectively for 3 months. This month i escaped period, i did pregnancy test on 40 th day & it was negative... doc asked to do it after 7 days which i will do on this monday...Sir, why this time i escaped period? is a matter of concern?
3) Sir how many days we need to stay in hospital for doing IUI & what is the cost involved?
1. Your doctor wants to check your egg count. Si called on day 5.
2. The time between periods is fine and not a matter of concern.
3. IUI can be done within 5 minutes. No admission is needed. It costs about 2 to 4 thousand rupees only.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can you conceive with pcod
- Wat is the treatment for pcod to conceive
- How to overcome pcod problem
- Pcod clome metformin ebexid ineffective how to conceive
- How do i conceive with pcod problem and irregular period
- Hypo thyroidism diagnosed pcod how to get conceived
- How to conceive with pcod
- How to conceive inspite of having pcod
- How to overcome pcod
- Pcod laparoscopy punctured cyst not ovulating how to conceive
- Have l 5 injuries. Had three IVF pregnancies, failed. Is i 5 injury the...
- How fertyl m works for men having very low sperm count?
- Increasing follicle size. Need trigger shot for ovulation?
- Pregnant. Had tender breasts and felt queasy. But, symptoms stopped and...
- Took enema with enema kit. Some amount left. Is there any reason for...
- Period delayed. How to take mtpill and mitoprost?
- Can I ask to be sedated so that I can relax and get through the exam...
- Pain in throat, jumping eye lid, pain in chest, stabbing pain in...
- Ovaries hurt after an orgasm masturbation, stinging sensation. What...
- On adderall. Can it result in nagging dull pain below rib cage?