What do the attached histopathological reports indicate?
1. Surgical Notes
2. Discahrge Summary
3. Histopathology Report
MY QUERY IS WHAT DO I INFER FROM THE HISTOPATH REPORT??
My medical history below:
I had undergone a laproscpic surgery in 2014 in which I was diagnoised with PCOD and hydrosalpinx on left sided fallopian tube with minimal spillage. My right sided tube was hale and healthy till 2015.
In Aug 2015, I got pregnant with an ectopic pregnancy and got treated with Methotroxate 2 dosages.
After my ectopic pregnancy, my right sided fallopian tube (which was earlier fine) also turned hydrosalpinx and is detected as blocked in HSG.
It shows only tube structure.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history,reports in detail and understand your concerns fully.
In your case your both the tubes are not healthy and after doing left tube removal they send the specimen for histopathology and in your report it is only showing tubular structure, no sign of tuberculosis or any other disease.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the analysis for the report attached
- What is the diagnosis based on the ultrasound report attached
- What is your opinion for the attached semen analysis report
- What is the analysis for the attached mri report
- What is the analysis on the attached motility report
- What is the interpretation for the attached report
- What is the analysis for the semen report attached
- What does the attached semen analysis report indicate
- What does the attached sonography report indicate
- What is the analysis for the attached ecg report