can a spider have a heart attack

can a spider have a heart attack?
Fri, 11 Dec 2009
's  Response
I'm sure every spider that ever came into my house has had a heart attack when they've seen my shoe comin towards them at 50 miles an hour !

This is the 3rd morning that I have woken with chest pains and a back ache. I am morbidly obese. My age is 26 and weight is 250. I am female.

Just got a leaflet through the door telling all the symtoms of a heart attack , it says don t mess about waiting just call the emergency services. Now, I have those symtoms everyday, I also have high b.p. (last checked 120/170 only last week). Am I having heart attacks? Sorry, numbers wrong way round. Feel it like most days but thougt a heart attack was going to be of hollywood proportions, this leaflet describes what I feel.

I am a 33 yr old female and I swear I have heart issues. I have had so many test done for my heart and everything has come back 100% normal. i have had countless number of EKG s I have a 48 heart montior I had a echo of my heart. my bp is a little high (bottom number in the low 80 s) my cholesterol total is 166. I do suffer from panic/anxiety and my Dr (bless his heart he is awesome) says all the things I feel is related to my panic not heart. Is there really anything else they could do to test my heart or did I pretty get everything? My doc said he wouldn t send me for a cardic cath cuz everything else was fine. Yes I do take meds to my panic attacks.

Recent questions on  Myocardial infarction

after echo test dr. advise me for angiography and ask when i got heart attack before then i went to hospital where echo and tmt are dione and found positive i am not interested in angiography they refer me metrolol 30mg, ecosprin 100mg, isosorbide mononitrate 20mg,crestor 10mg please advise me ; my heart health and can it be cure by any means

I have discovered yesterday that I am allergic to the generic wellbutrin....hives all over and taking benedryl. That I can deal with, however, I ve had chest pain pretty much nonstop. I have taken antiacids, but they don t help. I am not sure if a heart attack on a female (43) would go on so long. Had nausea as well. I had blood clots in my right lung in 07 that almost killed me. This happened a week after having jaw surgery. I ve was on blood thinners for a little over a year afterwards. How can a female tell the difference between bad indigestion and a heart attack?

I am a 63 year old male.15 years back I had heart attack and take regular medicines( B blockers,aspirine,diapatic,anti collastrol etc) also have regular moderate exercise.Now for the past 3 years I monitor my condition with annual check up with Ecco cardiogram,blood tests,Treadmil test,CT scan angiogram.All conditions are normal.No pain or discomfert with TMT modified bruce program.However I have 3 blocks in 3 arteries 80-90%,45-50% and 80%respectively.I am advised to under go coronary By pass surgery as a precaution and since my conditions are presently good.Is this the correct course of action or can I delay further or consider Non surgery CHELATION therapy.will this be better than BY pass and which doctor in chennai can do this.Thankyou

I am a 66 year old woman, healthy and fit before a Sudden Cardiac Arrest this year (April) CPR and defibrillation received and was resuscitated. How long will it take for the chest/ribs to repair/recover from the procedures? Stretching and turning...

I am 77 years Diabetic type 1 since 14 years under control with Amaryl 1 mg two in morning 1 in night Blood pressure since 16 yrs under control with Lipril 5 Two Tab a day I work normally and I have no impairment Since a month I am feeling...

I'm a 27 year old male. 7 days ago I was showering and not long before drank 3 tablespoons of salt in hot water (thought it was good for sore throats, later learned you're not supposed to drink it). During the shower my heart suddenly began...